As tailgating season comes into full swing, we have some hacks for you to ensure your tailgate time goes smoothly. So, whether you’re a football fanatic, worship hockey, or you’re just along for the ride…check out our tailgating tips!
- Fill up water bottles and freeze them the night before. Use these as makeshift ice packs, and when they melt you can drink the water! Cooler space is sacred so don’t waste it.
- Buy a helium balloon or invest in getting your team’s flag. Fly these high and proud so friends can find your spot with ease.
- Serving potato salad or coleslaw? Set it out in a decorative bowl. No one will know you bought it from the grocery store that morning.
- Supplies that will help in a bind: toilet paper, duct tape, permanent marker, hand sanitizer.
- Make your own Bloody Mary bar or deck out your hotdogs with lots of toppings. Use a 6-pack cardboard container to carry all of your sauces.
Walking Tacos are a hit for all ages. Cook beef with taco seasoning the night before, heat it up however you choose the day of, and set out all the toppings people could want. Set up is simple, so it’s a win-win situation.